Our Wish List
We are accepting item donations; your donated items are tax-deductible!
The Scarlet Paws Animal Welfare Network is collecting item donations to help us in our mission of caring for cats and kittens found on campus. Because we are an IRS-approved 501(c)3 charitable organization, your donated items in good or better condition are tax deductible!
Here is our wish list:
- Cat carriers
- Pet crates
- Clean litter boxes
- A 10' x 10' open tent (for showing adoptable cats at outdoor events)
- Rubbermaid tubs (18 gallons or larger) for building outdoor cat shelters
- Straw for insulating outdoor cat shelters
- Unopened bags of cat litter
- Unopened, unexpired cat food
- Unused flea treatments such as Revolution or Frontline
- Clean plastic containers for feeding campus cats
- Humane traps (Hav-a-Hart, TruHart, etc)
- Blankets or large towels for covering humane traps